Who ya gonna call?
Spring is here, book now for Softwash!
We Can Clean Your Roof, Siding, Gutters, Decks, & Concrete – Book Now & Make Your House Shine!
Composition Roofs, Tile Roofs, Metal roofs
CLEANED WITH SOFT WASH
SOFT WASH – The only method approved by all roofing manufacturers. Safer than air or pressure washing!!!
- Hand scrubbing by brooming or brushing bulk moss
- All gutters cleaned with every roof service inside and exterior
- Apply Softwash Detergent to kill ALL Organic growth and moss on roof left over Roof will look new instantly
- Approved by shingle manufacturers as method to remove moss will not void warranty on shingle
- Surface safe on any surface (will not damage roof)
- GENTLE ROOF CLEANING FOR ALL ROOFS
- ALL ROOF CLEANS COME WITH LOW PRESSURE SIDING RINSE FOR QUALITY CLEAN UP PURPOSE
- Safer than air cleaning or high pressure Pressure washing
- This is NOT PRESSURE WASHING on the roof
- Pressure washing can damage the roof and void the manufacturers warranty
- 3 year warranty on moss growth
MOSSBUSTER SOFTWASH Detergent
A solution that kills organic moss and algae
Removes black streaks turns roof back to original color
Recommended by shingle manufacturers
3 year warranty on moss growth
Can be applied to ANY SURFACE – including roofs, siding, concrete, wood, ashaplt, composition roofs, metal roofs, tile roofs, trex decks, & more
HOW TO PREP HOUSE FOR CLEANING – CHECK LIST
- MOVE ANYTHING YOU DO NOT WANT WET AROUND THE HOUSE
- MOVE FURNITURE AND PLANTS
- MOVE CARS FROM DRIVEWAY
- CLEAR DECKS AND PATIOS
- KEEP PETS INSIDE CLOSE WINDOWS
- OPEN SIDE GATES FOR FULL ACCESS AROUND HOUSE
WHY SHOULD WE CLEAN OUR ROOF?
WHAT MOSS REALLY DOES TO ROOFS
- Remember moss is rooted growing under shingles and lifting the wind strips
- MOSS will eat into the roof surface causing damage loosing granules
- MOSS creates pressure on tile and composition roofs and will lift and break roofing causing lose of roof life
- Moss will take years off the roof life if not treated properly
- If you see moss from the ground look up, time to clean the roof before MOSS spreads
- MOSS grows year around and should be addressed annually
- We can apply ECO FRIENDLY moss treatments to prevent moss growth yearly
- Moss can grow so thick it makes water back dam up and possibly leak into the house
- SOFTWASH is the only cleaning method that all roofing manufactuers recommend for cleaning that is safe, gentle and effective
We can also clean: roofs, siding, concrete, decks, driveways and sidewalks to give your home the sparkle it needs.
We also offer SOFTWASH of all roofing surfaces – Any Roof & All Pitches
Composition Roofs and Tile Roofs and Metal Roofing
Cleaning of all roofs & exterior surfaces: decks, patios, concrete, siding, cleaning wood or vinyl fences, gutters and sheds too! We service residential and commercial. No job is too small.
Do I need to be at home?
No, your duties as a home owner are to make sure all windows and doors are closed completely. All vehicles should be moved away from the house. Please be sure to advise us of any cars, boats, campers, or anything that you do not want to get wet. We walk the perimeter of the house and look for planter boxes furniture, tools and move them away. It helps to make the clean-up process more efficient. The more items out of the way, the easier clean up will be. Make sure to move vehicles out of the driveway as we have hoses running around the house and don’t want damage your vehicles. Please make payment arrangements as most jobs are payment upon completion
How often should I clean my roof?
With proper maintenance, such as keeping your roof free of debris, you should expect to repeat this process every three to five years. Routine gutter cleaning is recommended at least once a year. Debris adds heat and causes rot and decay as well as moss. Routine rinsing of your roof and watching for any loose or missing shakes will extend the life of your roof.
Be aware that wind storms around the Puget sound are notorious for blowing various materials off, so periodically walk around and visually inspect your roof for these items. We offer maintenance programs for moss and debris control for all types of roofs, decks, fences, and concrete surfaces.
We strongly recommend that you schedule any other projects such as window washing or house painting after the roof is cleaned and treated. We will rinse and our motto is “we never leave a mess!”
Why should I choose THE MOSS BUSTERS to clean my roof?
- The MossBusters is an owner operated business since 1996
- We operate a clean honest business with pride and quality installed in every job big or small. The Mossbusters is considered a leader in the SOFT WASH and roof cleaning field.
- Proud member of the Snohomish Chamber of Commerce
- A RATED COMPANY
- OWNER OPERATED
- LICENSED BONDED INSURED SINCE 1996 WITH OVER 15,000 ROOFS CLEANED
FAQ: What does Zinc powder do to composition roof and gutters?
BEWARE ZINC POWDER. Most people are not aware that the jug of zinc we buy at the box store is the number one killer of roofs and gutters. Zinc will break down the tar that holds the granular on the shingle, causing granular to become loose and fall off the shingle mat. Results in rapid roof life loss.
Zinc will bleed into the aluminum gutters and create acid that will rust the gutters with a chemical reaction from the inside out.
Other services offered
Routine gutter cleaning and blow off roof debris
Wet look concrete sealers
Black top restoration
Residential and commercial
SEAL COATING OF ASPHALT
Concrete painting and sealing
Interior cleaning of floors and concrete
Full service Roof Repairs of all roofing products
Licensed bonded insured
How we look at your house when estimating
We do EAGLEVIEW satellite take offs on your house.
- I have a measuring program that measures the roofs surface and tells us the pitch of the roof
- Eliminates driving house to house.
- Basically easier softer way to estimate
- Eagleview cross references the county assessor site for full images of house
- Saving time and money, accurate and fast
Residential or commercial we do them all
We can clean every surface around your house and business.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY FAQ
HERE IS MY PERSONEL EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS